For all appointments and enquiries, call 212- 606-1159
We are open Monday to Friday (except Holidays) between 0930 to 1700 Hours. As a Specialist clinic, patients need referral from their General Practitioner, family physician or other doctor to be eligible for a rebate from Medicare.
When you come for your appointment Remember to bring the following:
- Medicare or the veteran affairs card.
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Have your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
Your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. As you can imagine, emergencies occur that cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize in advance if we keep you waiting.